About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

An Update...

As of today at 3:25 the border had made it to Nashville, TN and is scheduled to arrive in Birmingham by 8am tomorrow (Wednesday). Upon arrival they will contact me for a delivery appointment which they tell me cannot be tomorrow so I'm hoping to set that up for Thursday around noon. If you are able to help unload I would be extremely grateful!

If you are able to work Saturday morning I'd also be very grateful!

This morning I went down and marked off again where the new border will go and killed the grass that will be under the volleyball court. Laura Davis has arranged for Kirkpatrick Concrete to donate all the sand for the volleyball court! I couldn't do this without the support of some amazing parents and staff!

Check back for more updates tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment