About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Friday, June 1, 2012

Playground Border Delivery

Hello all!

I'm traveling home from a much needed beach break today and just got email confirmation that the new playground border will be delivered Tuesday, June 5.

I've order 75 new pieces and each piece weighs approximately 10 pounds or less. I opted to save the $500 they wanted for a lift gate because many people said they would help me unload the truck!

If you're available Tuesday I certainly can use your help!!! I will get a call probably later today or Monday to schedule the delivery time and will pass that along as soon as I know it!

If I have lots of help I would like to start installing this new border.  Then, I plan to return Friday to put finishing touches on everything! Again, another day you can help :)

From my (lack of) knowledge about tools I think we'll need sledge hammers to install the stakes in the ground. Feel free to bring any tools you think we'll need!

Again, I'll pass along more information as I get it! Thanks for being willing to better the playground for our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment