About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Monday, June 4, 2012

Border Delivery

Good evening!!!

If you know me you know that I'm a planner and all about a schedule! When I received the shipment e-mail it indicated that the borders would come 3 day shipping and were shipped on 5/31. My thoughts were that they would arrive either Tuesday or Wednesday.

As of this evening the borders have made it from California to Dallas, TX. Unless they pull some amazing overnight shipping they will not arrive tomorrow or possibly even Wednesday. Again, I will update as soon as I know when they are arriving and the work day for Saturday is tentative!

Just trying to keep everyone informed :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment