About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Monday, June 4, 2012

Playground Work Day!

Hello everyone!!! I'm still waiting on the delivery call for the border. The more I've thought about it I may simply unload the border tomorrow and not do too much more. So, here's my plan...

Playground Work Day!
When: Saturday, June 9
Time: 7AM until....

If you are willing to help please comment here or send me an e-mail iolapollard@yahoo.com! I want to be sure I have enough help!!! Also, I simply lifted the sledge hammer and realized I'm not superwoman so I'm going to need all the strong muscles that are willing to help get this installed :) When you e-mail me let me know what tools you are willing to bring!

I will provide some snacks and plenty of water :) (I'm not beyond begging for help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment