About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The New Gym!

In case you haven't heard... WE ARE IN THE GYM!!! Due to various scheduling, today was the first FULL day of PE in the new gym! I must say that I loved it and I know the kids did too!

Since I updated last week I have everything moved into the gym and semi-settled!

I along with my fabulous husband and amazing Mom and Dad worked all weekend to get everything ready!

 Storage room organized! 


Coach Green and her mom! The time is 12:15 AM :)

Coach Green with Mr. Coach Green :)

Mr. Coach Green and Coach Green's dad mopped the floor to get it ready for PE Monday!

You see these when you walk up to the gym door!

Gym view

Ready for PE!

Coach Green in her new office!

Coach Green and Marvin (the head construction guy!) He is getting ready to leave which means that the Iola construction project is basically finished! That of course is with the exception of a few odd and end things!



No comments:

Post a Comment