About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Almost Ready!

I am very happy to report that the gym is ALMOST ready for daily PE! This morning the baseboards were completed and after lunch I had the go-ahead to begin moving things in! 



Some 4th graders helped me begin moving my equipment from the music room into the new gym. They were very excited to help and were a huge help! I stayed after school to get the rest moved! We will not have PE in the gym until Monday because the lines you see below were painted by hand and need as long as possible to "cure" and I know once 800 little feet hit the floor it has to be finished! 



Today I was glad I packed a lot of things in crates! 

The gym is absolutely beautiful and I am excited to get the equipment, or "toys" as the kindergarten students have been calling all of my stuff, organized and ready for a truly normal PE routine!


No comments:

Post a Comment