About Green's Games

This blog was created by Coach Green to keep track of PE and other school activities at Iola Roberts Elementary School.


Thursday, September 22, 2011

JSU Fun Run

Good morning! I know many of your children LOVE to run so today I am sending home information for a JSU Fun Run that is for children ages "walking" through 6th grade!

The cost of the race is only $10 and that includes a t-shirt for your child if you register by October 7.

The race will be held on Saturday, October 22 at the track on the campus of Jacksonville State University. Race times are listed on the information sheet you will be getting today!

I will be at the race that morning and would love to see as many of my Iola children there as possible! If your child doesn't make it home with the information sheet just e-mail me and I will get you one by e-mail! You can e-mail at iolapollard@yahoo.com. If you have older/younger children I would love to see them sign up and race too!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment